PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Compliance is critical…
In the changing landscape of pre-employment screening, Artus Group takes great pride in its knowledge of and compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), which governs all pre-employment background investigations.
From senior executive-level candidates to entry-level candidates nationwide, Artus Group will tailor each background check to fit your company’s needs and budget.
Pre-employment background investigations can vary from the most basic public record screening to the deepest background research, and now include a full analysis of media presence, internet footprint and social media usage.
Artus Group is compliant with the FCRA, understands the nuances of pre-employment screening, and knows how to quickly provide our clients with the information they need to make the right hiring decisions.
- Past and current associated addresses
- Criminal records
- Civil litigation history
- Liens and judgments
- Professional licensure and disciplinary actions
- SEC filings
- Federal criminal litigation
- Federal civil litigation
- Corporate affiliations
- Watch list and financial regulatory review
- National, local and regional media research
- Driving history and traffic violations
- Citations and offenses
- Past employment verification
- Education verification
- Property ownership and other personal property
- Reference interviews and source inquiries
- Internet research
- Social media profiles
- Name changes and probate cases
- Divorce and family court records
- Credit history (as permitted by state law)